(Office & Mobile Substance Abuse Counseling)
Contact: Tony Reynolds, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor
Phone: 678 787 9454
(FREE Medically Assisted Treatment (state funded Vivitrol Program), Detox, and Residential Treament)
Contact: Mr. Worth St. George
Phone: 404 534 2192
(Residential & In-Patient Treatment)
Contact: Emily Woodfin, Admissions Phone: 678 391 5950
(Residential Supportive Living)
Contact: Christy Nemeth, Phone: 678 691 2046
- The Keely Foundation
- The Davis Direct Foundation
- Narconon: drug information on heroin addiction
- FIND A NAR-ANON MEETING HERE
- FIND AN AL-ANON MEETING HERE (for family members)
A WARM LINE IS where anyone with mental health challenges, ADDICTION, or both can call confidentially for 20 minute calls. They get to talk to a peer who has been through similar things who will listen and encourage them in their recovery. Not counseling or advice but just loving mutual support.
Each of the 5 wellness centers in GA also offer daily wellness activities 7 days a week plus the opportunity to stay 1 week in respite in a guest room for FREE… including money for food.
The person does need to be motivated to recover, they must refer themselves, and go to the wellness center closest to them or the one they prefer for a proactive interview. Then when a respite room becomes available, they will receive a phone call.
- Cartersville Warm Line Bartow County (770) 276-2019
- Cleveland Warm Line White County (706) 865-3601
- Decatur Warm Line Fulton/DeKalb County (404) 371-1414
- McDonough Warm Line Henry County (678) 782-7666
- Moultrie Warm Line Colquitt County (229) 873-9737