Hopedealers Worldwide is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your donation is the beginning of recovery for a young person committed to a drug-free future. Thank you for your kind and generous support.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Please designate any special instructions in the comment button.
Thank you for your support!
Become a Hopedealer
Because of our beloved volunteers, Hopedealers Worldwide/ The ROCC is exponentially increasing the number of people and their families empowered with the tools to experience the high of dopamine through the support of and by helping others. This can help replace the need for anything else in their bodies to get high. We rely on community volunteers to help a small team make a huge impact on the future of these struggling yet brave individuals.
There are several opportunities for those committed to creating drug-free communities and those committed to a lifestyle of recovery:
- Join us with any of our activities at our Community center at The ROCC including our support groups.
- Join us or sponsor a person in long-term recovery to build an eco-friendly Bottle School in Guatemala or any of our monthly community outreach projects.
- Find out how to become a Certified Peer Recovery Coach through the CARES Academy.
- Sponsor a person in long-term recovery for tuition to get their education to become a Certified Integrative Behavioral Health Coach.
- Introduce Hopedealers Worldwide /The ROCC programs to your school, church, and community groups to invite participation.
- Invite Hopedealers Worldwide Ambassadors to speak to your church, volunteer, or civic group about our programs.
- Join the Hopedealers Worldwide/ROCC Community and help us spread awareness by sharing our posts, tweets, and blogs with your friends and neighbors, inviting your friends to participate in our events, and supporting our programs and fundraising efforts.
- Contact your company’s Human Resources department to request Hopedealers Worldwide be included in employee fundraising campaigns.
- Host a fundraising event with your friends, in your neighborhood, or at your office.
- Donate your tax-deductible donation to make an impactful difference in the lives of others.