Hopedealers Worldwide is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Your donation is the beginning of recovery for a young person committed to a drug-free future. Thank you for your kind and generous support.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Please designate any special instructions in the comment button.
Thank you for your support!
Become a Hopedealer
Because of our beloved volunteers, Hopedealers Worldwide is exponentially increasing the number of young people and their families empowered with the tools to experience the high of dopamine through the support of and by helping others. This can help replace the need for anything else in their bodies to get high. We rely on community volunteers to help a small team make a huge impact on the future of these struggling yet brave young adults.
There are several opportunities for those committed to the war on drugs and addiction:
- Join us to build a Bottle School in Guatemala!
- Sponsor a recovering addict’s tuition to get their education to become a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- Introduce Hopedealers Worldwide programs to your school, church and community groups to invite participation
- Invite Hopedealers Worldwide Ambassadors to speak to your church, volunteer or civic group about our programs
- Join the Hopedealers Worldwide Community and help us spread awareness by sharing our posts, tweets, and blogs with your friends and neighbors, inviting your friends to participate in our events, and supporting our fundraising efforts
- Contact your company’s Human Resources department to request Hopedealers Worldwide be included in employee fundraising campaigns.
- Host a fundraising event with your friends, in your neighborhood or at your office.
- Donate your tax-deductible donation to make an impactful difference in the lives of others.
HOPEDEALERS HOPE 325 DONORS WALL OF FAME!
- Breanna Kimmons (Houston, TX)
- Pete Psareas (Re/Max Town&Country, Atlanta, GA)
- Cynthia Samuels (Inspired Business Solutions, Atlanta, GA)
- Amani Hamilton (Atlanta, GA)
- Jamie Parker (Keller Williams Realty, Atlanta, GA)
- Casey Scroy (Atlanta, GA)
- Sagar Das (Atlanta, GA)
- Abby Hicks (Atlanta, GA)
- Karen Petty (Marietta, GA)
- Dr. John Blase (Detroit, MI)
- Ralston Medouze (Strive Academics Tutoring, Atlanta, GA)
- Dayna Ferguson (Houston, TX)
- Nick Blase (DreamTrips, Atlanta, GA)
- Maria Hicks (Atlanta, GA)
- Kathy Poole (Young Living Oils, Atlanta, GA)
- Brooklyn Johnson (Xclusive Design Firm, Houston, TX)
- Tina Greer (Greer Business Solutions, Atlanta, GA)
- Brandy Thompson (Houston, TX)
- Austin Wright (Atlanta, GA)
- Bobbi Payne (Houston, TX)
- Bill Neglia (Neglia Insurance Services, Atlanta, GA)
- Noelle Banks (The Banks Team & Associates, Atlanta, GA)
- Brad Banks (The Banks Team & Associates, Atlanta, GA)
- Sindy Marvin (LegalShield, Atlanta, GA)
- Mark Zwolak (Chicago’s Steak&Seafood Restaurant, Roswell, GA)
- Bonnie Silverman (Silver Line Specialties, Marietta, GA)
- Naomi Ratner (Marietta, GA)
- Carolyn Polakowski (Cay Communications, Marietta, GA)