The Opposite of Addiction is Connection
Dave Rogers has been a friend of ours for years. It was great when he’d come by and hang out at our house and really awesome when he’d join us up at The ROCC to hang out with everyone there. His stories of all his adventures kept everyone laughing and amazed at the same time. Dave went through his struggles as many of us have. He knew that our group with Hopedealers at The ROCC was a community that no matter what, always welcomed him, loved him, and accepted him no matter what. Like many others, Dave was able to find a safe place where judgment and labels ceased to exist. He knew he could be part of our community where everybody knew his name and smiled with him. We will miss you Dave. Rest in Peace brother. You were lovable and loved by many. Peace and hugs and love to his mother Jean, his sister Stephanie, his stepdad Jim, and his furbaby Lexi. You will be missed by many. His family has asked that in lieu of flowers, you consider a donation to keep our community center running so that many others can experience the unconditional love and support that Dave experienced.
-Nadine and Pete
From Stephanie (David’s Sister):
Hopedealers Worldwide is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
The ROCC is our community center devoted to providing love and acceptance of all regardless of their struggle.
Your donation makes a difference in the life of many others who want to take a step towards a drug-free future in a loving accepting environment. Thank you for your kind and generous support and for partnering with us to build a healthier community where everyone can feel they have a place to belong.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Become a Hopedealer
Because of our beloved volunteers, Hopedealers Worldwide is exponentially increasing the number of people and their families empowered with the tools to experience the high of dopamine through the support of and by helping others. This can help replace the need for anything else in their bodies to get high. We rely on community volunteers to help a small team make a huge impact on the future of these struggling yet brave individuals.
There are several opportunities for those committed to creating drug-free communities and those committed to a lifestyle of recovery:
- Join us with any of our activities at our Community center at The ROCC including our support groups.
- Join us or sponsor a person in long-term recovery to build an eco-friendly Bottle School in Guatemala or any of our monthly community outreach projects.
- Find out how to become a Certified Peer Recovery Coach through the CARES Academy.
- Sponsor a person in long-term recovery for tuition to get their education to become a Certified Integrative Behavioral Health Coach.
- Introduce Hopedealers Worldwide /The ROCC programs to your school, church, and community groups to invite participation.
- Invite Hopedealers Worldwide Ambassadors to speak to your church, volunteer, or civic group about our programs.
- Join the Hopedealers Worldwide/ROCC Community and help us spread awareness by sharing our posts, tweets, and blogs with your friends and neighbors, inviting your friends to participate in our events, and supporting our programs and fundraising efforts.
- Contact your company’s Human Resources department to request Hopedealers Worldwide be included in employee fundraising campaigns.
- Host a fundraising event with your friends, in your neighborhood, or at your office.
- Donate your tax-deductible donation to make an impactful difference in the lives of others.